EFFECTIVE MONITORING SYSTEMS
Robust and sophisticated network management
A PROVEN TRACK RECORD
The future of smart, efficient travel
MANAGING YOUR ASSETS EFFICIENTLY
Providing planning, processes and technical expertise
Signals and Communications Consultancy
About Met Systems
Met SYSTEMS offer engineering solutions, technical consultancy and project management services to the railway industry. We manage projects of all sizes, and include all elements from conceptual design, detailed design, delivery, assurance and hand over. We have great expertise in many technical areas of railways, such as Signalling, Traction Earth Detection (TED), most aspects of telephony, CCTV, SCADA systems, Customer Information Systems (CIS) and Public Address (PA). We have extensive experience of working with and for London Underground, Network Rail as well as many Train Operator Companies, and other rail engineering organisations.
Some of the major projects which we’ve undertaken of late include:
- The relocation of London Underground’s District Line control room from Earls Court to Alsop Place (near Baker Street).
- Development of the ESUB (Electronic Service Update Board), sometime known as the rainbow board, which were delivered as a fully assured and type approved product, which now installed at almost all London Underground stations.
- Development and delivery of a bespoke Customer Information System for Aldgate Station.
- Development of the Wireless Service Information (WiSI) displays, which several TOCs have taken up, including South Eastern, GTR Rail and Eurostar.
- Earls Court Development. This is ongoing work, conducted in partnership with NR, LU and the property developer, to ensure constant delivery of the West London Line railway, during the construction works. This includes addition of GSM-R repeaters to improve signal strength under the new covered railway line, relocation of the CSR services, relocation of the 11KV power cables, and relocation of several signalling assets (locs and aspects) which facilitates the construction of the development site.